1 lb | Fully Cooked Nordic Style Dill Flavored Peeled Crayfish Tails | Frozen
Price is for one 1 lb bag/box of tail meat. If you want to order more just increase the quantity. For example, if you want to order 5lbs, choose quantity 5.
Our Peeled Crayfish Tails are processed just like our whole-cooked crayfish, and prepared according to a 500 year-old Swedish recipe using lots of crown dill, dill leaves, sugar and salt. This is the way Crayfish is supposed to be enjoyed, well at least according to Scandinavians, and most Europeans :) After we cook the crayfish tails we seal them in with our delicious liquid brine and then freeze them. Shipped fully cooked and frozen to you overnight. All you have to do is thaw and enjoy!
Our Crayfish are fished in Louisiana where they are also carefully sorted, peeled, and de-veined. 1lbs of peeled crayfish tails come out to about 100-150 crayfish depending on season. A very time consuming process, but well worth it! Our dill is sourced from a Swedish immigrant farm in central Minnesota, so you can be sure our Crayfish will have that genuine Nordic flavor!
*** Remember to pre-order! This way we know how much to cook for the season. You choose your own delivery date on the next page ***. Order now to secure your crayfish and give us the date you would like it shipped, even if it is not until later this year. If you have any questions about the order, just send us an email.
What you will receive for each bag/box:
- 1 lb peeled and de-veined crayfish tail meat net weight
- Equals to about 100-150 crayfish (depending on season)
- About 5 portions, depending on appetite and how much you like crayfish :)
- Fully cooked and then frozen (will last in your freezer about 12 months from the packaging date)
- You pick your own delivery date
- Choose from UPS overnight delivery to your door, or Delta Cargo Airport Pickup where you pick up your order at your nearest major airport
- Will arrive frozen (as long as you are home to accept delivery or pick up your order within stated transit time)
- To prepare: thaw slowly in refrigerator for about a day or overnight. Once thawed the Crayfish tail meat will last about 3 days in the fridge
- Ingredients: Crayfish, Dill, Crown Dill, Salt, Sugar, Water