IN STOCK AGAIN! 2 lbs | Fully Cooked Nordic Style Dill Flavored Crayfish | Frozen
NOW AVAILABLE AGAIN FOR PRE-ORDERING!
We´ve had an incredible demand for our crayfish this year, so thank you to everyone! After being sold out for a few weeks we are now re-opening for orders. PLEASE NOTE: Due to very high demand, earliest shipping date for any new order is SEPTEMBER 1ST. Just enter your preferred delivery date during checkout. We will be shipping all of September and October.
Price is for one 2 lb bag/box. If you want to order more just increase the quantity. For example, if you want to order 10lbs, choose quantity 5. Our crayfish ship in 2lb bag/boxes so that you can put some in the freezer for later :)
Our Crayfish is prepared according to a 500 year-old Swedish recipe using lots of crown dill, dill leaves, sugar and salt. This is the way Crayfish is supposed to be enjoyed, well at least according to Scandinavians, and most Europeans :) After we cook the crayfish we seal it in with our delicious liquid brine and then freeze it. Shipped fully cooked and frozen to you overnight. All you have to do is thaw it and enjoy it!
Our Crayfish this year are wild caught and fished from inland lakes in both in Oregon and Minnesota, and carefully sorted and selected by us. You can expect about 12-16 crayfish per lb. Our dill is sourced from a Swedish immigrant farm in central Minnesota, so you can be sure our Crayfish will have that genuine Nordic flavor!
What you will receive for each bag/box:
- 2 lbs crayfish net weight
- About 20-30 crayfish (size varies slightly for each package)
- 2-4 portions, depending on appetite and how much you like crayfish :)
- Fully cooked and then frozen (will last in your freezer about 12 months from the packaging date)
- You pick your own delivery date
- Choose from UPS overnight delivery to your door, or Delta Cargo Airport Pickup where you pick up your order at your nearest major airport
- Will arrive frozen (as long as you are home to accept delivery or pick up your order within stated transit time)
- To prepare: thaw slowly in refrigerator for about a day or overnight. Once thawed the Crayfish will last about 3 days in the fridge
- Ingredients: Crayfish, Dill, Crown Dill, Salt, Sugar, Water